It’s good to be back! But I didn’t plan this too well. Here in the U.S. it’s Labor Day and if you’re like me, you’re using the day off to NOT be chained to your computer. Soooo-hooo, maybe I’ll see you tomorrow.
So, What’s New? Besides the comic?
- There’s now E-books in the store! For just $2.99 you can purchase Z&F comic-y goodness in a PDF you can take with you on iPad or computer.. easier to read than the website, 100 comic per volume, and a great way to “tip” me!
- Pretty new PORTFOLIO website! All my design, illustration, cartooning and other assorted artwork!
- New Fanart Challenge topic for this season on the Fanart Challenge page! Will you get involved this time? Think you can win it out and dethrone Jon Esparza?
- My next con, THIS WEEKEND, is Baltimore Comic Con! My favorite con every year, for it’s size, atmosphere, comics-focused motto, and proximity to many many friends.
- Speaking of Baltimore Comic Con, I’m excited to see if we at Team Cul De Sac win a Harvey Award for our Anthology for Parkinson’s research. We are, after all, nominated for FOUR (F-O-U-R) Awards! The ceremony is Saturday night, so fingers crossed!