It’s almost here!
Wizard World Philadelphia Comic Con is one of my favorite cons of the year, partly because it’s right in my backyard. Well, not literally. But Philadelphia is my home base, and having this huge convention to look forward to (and be able to sleep in my own bed) is quite a plus. Plus, it’s almost always my most profitable con, although Awesome Con in DC blew last year’s Philly record out of the water, so we’ll have to see what happens!
Comic fans, geeks and pop-culture lovers! Come on out for Wizard World Philadelphia Comic Con! Walking Dead actors! WWE John Cena! Gina Torres! Dr. Who cast members! Lou Ferrigno! SUPERMAN (Dean Cain and Brandon Routh)!, Stan Lee!, William Shatner! Plus TONS of artists like me in Artists Alley!
- Zorphbert & Fred volumes 1, 2, and BRAND NEW volume 3! Plus a con-exclusive Mini Book!
- All 4 Abby’s Adventures books in paperback AND hardcover!
- Prints including Sandbox Avengers, Thundercats, Big Bang Theory and the NEW anti-princess internet-sensation “Merida’s Last Stand”!
- Button, magnets, pendants and rings!
- Z&F Figurines! Get them while they last!
- BRAND NEW Z&F “You Humans are Weird” T-shirts, debuting at THIS VERY SHOW!
For more info and to buy tickets: http://
The basic info:
THURSDAY MAY 30- SUNDAY JUNE 2
Pennsylvania Convention Center
1101 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
I will be in AISLE 2200, right in the middle, at table 2245.
Thursday, May 30, 2013 – 3pm – 8pm
Friday, May 31, 2013 – 12pm – 7pm
Saturday, June 1, 2013 – 10am – 7pm
Sunday, June 2, 2013 – 10am – 5pm
I highly suggest ordering tickets in advance, and NOT getting them at the door. There WILL be big lines! When you order online, you’ll simply have a PDF emailed to you that you can print, easy-peasy!
ORDER HERE: http://www.wizardworld.com/philadelphia.html
|4-Day Weekend Ticket||$85.00|
|Thursday 1-Day Ticket||$35.00|
|Friday 1-Day Ticket||$45.00|
|Saturday 1-Day Ticket||$55.00|
|Sunday 1-Day Ticket||$45.00|
Hope to see you there!