In just 2 days, I’ll be back in Baltimore for another fun 2-day convention that really focuses on JUST comics! The atmosphere is awesome… passionate comic readers who want nothing more than to geek out over the Marvel or DC booths, dress up as their favorite superhero, or stroll Artist Alley and meet the creators! No B-movie celebrities or video games or anything else to distract you from the awesomeness of comics and the artists and writer’s who make them! So, naturally, who else do you bring in but…
Stan “The Man” Lee!
He’ll be back once again! You can pay for special VIP passes to see him, get an autograph or even a picture with him!
- Two-Day Admission (9/8-9/9): $40.00
- Saturday Admission (9/8): $25.00
- Sunday Admission (9/9): $20.00
- STAN LEE VIP Admission: $200.00
- STAN LEE VIP GOLD Admission: $300.00
- As always, kids 10 and under get in FREE!
The Baltimore Convention Center
SHOW HOURS:Saturday 10-7 Sunday 10-5
Where I’ll be and what I’ll have!
Stop by my table to check out:
- Zorphbert & Fred Volumes 1 & 2 – $15 each, or BOTH for $25!
- The NEW Preview to Volume 3 Minibook! Just $5!
- Z&F Pendants, buttons, or magnets for $3 or $5!
- Just painted 5 more Z&F spaceship figurines, as the first bunch sold out! Get your own hand-painted glow-in-the-dark numbered figurine for $20 before the next batch goes!
- All 4 Abby’s Adventures kids books, great for girls 3-8 years old!
- $5 Abby & Camo the Cat ring pack!
- $10 “Sandbox Avengers” poster!
- Webcomics Cookbook for just $10, all proceeds go to food banks in the US and Canada!
Team Cul de Sac Panel!
You may recall that a piece I submitted to this awesome project for Parkinson’ research was chosen to be in the Team Cul de Sac book for charity. Well, a bunch of us will be at the Baltimore Con, and will be congregating for a Panel! Yup, I’ll be testing my nerves and doing another panel, amongst good company! Come out and watch me have a nervous breakdown live and on stage! LOL
Here’s the info from the program:
11:00-12:00 – Team Cul de Sac
When Richard Thompson, the creator of
the comic strip Cul de Sac, was diagnosed
with Parkinson’s disease, his friend Chris
Sparks began a fundraising effort to honor
his friend. With Richard’s support, he
asked others to donate artwork featuring
the Cul de Sac characters for a Team Cul de
Sac book with proceeds going to The
Michael J. Fox Foundation For Parkinson’s
Research. Now, join Chris Sparks and other members of Team Cul de Sac
as they discuss the project and their continuing efforts to
raise funds in Richard’s name.